- Fully Licensed 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ Body
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Detail with a one-piece Body Design
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made from Durable Polycarbonate
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ body specifically designed for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! This body is perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing and features an ultra-realistic one-piece body design and includes an optional add on spoiler to complete the drag racing look. No more messing with separate nose pieces to achieve scale front end detail!
Transform your Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, Slash® 2wd and AE DR10 into a scale ¼-mile beast with this retro hardtop sports coupe body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart. We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires (PRO10158203) on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires (PRO10157203) in the rear combined with a set of our Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
In order to create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash® to fit correctly.
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
Step by Step Build:
Check out the Nova™ Video:
- Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car
- Slash® 2wd Modified into a narrow Pro-Mod Drag Car (See video above for details)
- AE DR10