- Solid Durability: Proven V100 Platform Chassis
- Superior Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive Traction In Any Condition
- Realistic Details: Officially Licensed Chevy C10 Body
- Officially Licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 Body
- Performance Proven V100 Chassis
- Dynamite® 15-Turn Brushed Motor
- 2 in 1 Brushed ESC / Receiver
- 2.4 GHz Radio System
- V1 Performance Street Tires
- LED Lights
- AWD Shaft Driven Drivetrain
- Locked Rear Drive
- Waterproof Electronics and Components
Classic Look. Modern Performance.
Turn heads everywhere you go with the Losi® V100 Chevy 1972 C10 Truck. The latest addition to Losi's on road vehicles, the officially licensed body comes standard with a molded grill, bucket lights and bumper lights to improve the scale details. Losi has once again taken it to the next level with a truly innovative design and the quality workmanship drivers expect. Auto fans will love the truck's incredible scale details while RC enthusiasts won't be able to get enough of the AWD shaft driven drivetrain and proven worry-free chassis. The AWD drivetrain provides impressive traction and enhances performance while the V100 chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling truck that's fun to drive. The 1972 C10 has been carefully crafted to give a classic silhouette that scale enthusiasts will love. From its low-rise body, to impressive performance, the Losi 1972 C10 Truck gives drivers Street Rod C10 styling in a proven V100 platform.