- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Fits both the TLR® 22T™ 4.0 & AE T6.2 Race Trucks
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four steps to Race Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
Introducing the all-new Axis ST series of race bodies for 1:10 Stadium Truck, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis ST features a low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis is a cab-forward design that provides an enhanced steering response to get you around the track faster than ever. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for running the rear shocks either in the front or the back of the shock tower. Pro-Line includes two rear wings per body in case you need a replacement.
Proudly Made in the USA, the Axis ST is made from lightweight yet durable polycarbonate material that will give you an edge over the competition. The body comes clear giving you the option to paint the body however you desire. Paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks, and Pro-Line decals are included with the body. Hit the track in fresh, Pro-Line style with the all-new Axis ST race body!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.