This is a pair of Hyrax 2.2" Tires. The future of 2.2" Rock Racing Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line's all-new Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything the Race might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary Predator (Super Soft), so you know it provides the performance you can depend on.
Don't get left behind spinning your tires, take your adventure to the next level with Pro-Line's new Hyrax tires!
|Lab Certified Select Compounds |
Download the full tire compound chart
- Specifically Designed for General Rock Crawling
- Great Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Ultra-long-lasting Rock Crawling Performance
- Use for Warmer Temperatures
- Specifically Designed for High Performance Rock Crawling
- Provides Maximum Grip on Low Grip and Wet Surfaces
- Super Soft Material Conforms to Any Surface
- Use for Cooler Temperatures
Not sure where to start? Check out the Pro-Line Tire Selector Tool!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
10132-03 | Hyrax 2.2" Predator (Super Soft) Rock Terrain Truck Tires
10132-14 | Hyrax 2.2" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires