This is a 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Clear Body for Short Course. Now you can convert your Short Course truck into a fully licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck! This clear body is pre-cut for easy installation and can be fully customized with whatever paint job you desire. The 1967 Ford® body features the iconic flat front F-100 grill and wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on full-size race trucks. Transform the look of your Short Course Truck and add even more scale realism with the fully licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Clear Body from Pro-Line!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO355117 | Pre-Cut 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Clear Body for Slash® 2wd & Slash® 4x4 (with extended body mounts)
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
- Licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Scale Looks
- Customize the Look of Your Truck with Your Own Paint Job!
- Detailed Decals Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Off-Road Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Slash® 2wd (with extended body mounts PRO607000)
- Slash® 4x4 (with extended body mounts PRO608700)
- Tenacity™ TT Pro SCT (with Extended Body Mount Kit PRO637400 sold separately)
Width at Doors:
Width at Fenders: