- Officially licensed by Polaris and designed after their top-of-the-line RZR Pro R wide open model.
- New RZR Rey independent rear trailing arm suspension provides superior cornering over rough terrain.
- Standard 4-clip body removal allows easy chassis access for battery replacement and service.
- Includes officially licensed BFGoodrich KM3 tires on officially licensed Raceline A93 Podium wheels.
- Bright LEDs in front and rear light buckets add more realism after dark.
- Adjustable long-travel shocks soak up the energy of big jumps and bumps.
- Metal-gear transmission and differentials are sealed against the elements and engineered to handle punishing terrain.
- RZR Rey 3mm aluminum chassis plate with 2.5mm upper deck takes on fast, rough racing — and asks for more!
- Factory-installed Spektrum brushless power system handles a 2S or 3S LiPo battery (not included) and delivers speeds of 45+ mph.
- Included Spektrum DX3 radio features Active Vehicle Control (AVC) technology for high-speed stability.
The first UTVs (Utility Terrain Vehicles) of the early 2000s were commercial vehicles made for farm and construction work. Before long, the desert racing community began modifying them into capable off-road racers — for a fraction of what a full-size race car would cost. Today they're not just for do-it-yourselfers. You can buy an affordable off-road SxS (side-by-side) at almost any dealership, ready to race.
On any given weekend, SxS drivers gather for fun on the dunes, in the desert, at the racetrack, and on off-road trails around the country. They pour their passion for speed into making their vehicles even faster and stronger. Now all SxS enthusiasts can enjoy that same fun anytime and anywhere with this first-ever Losi 1/10 scale RC SxS!
Officially licensed by Polaris and scaled after its top-of-the-line SxS, the ready-to-run Losi Polaris RZR Pro R is built on the RZR Rey chassis — an evolution of the highly successful Losi Baja Rey chassis. Until now, the Rey was available only with a front independent and rear solid axle suspension. For the RZR Rey, the rear suspension has been redesigned true to scale with a new independent rear trailing arm setup. The Polaris RZR Pro R looks and handles like the real thing, with superior handling over rough terrain.
Because of its 1/10 scale size and 4-wheel drive, the Polaris RZR Pro R handles a wide range of terrain. To create a realistic scale desert environment, all you need are some small rocks, sand, dirt, weeds, and bushes. You can even take it with you to the dunes. Add some sand tires and it's a miniature roost throwing machine!
Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, the Losi Polaris RZR Pro R duplicates the looks of the full-size side-by-side with molded body panels, a roll cage, and officially licensed BFGoodrich KM3 tires on Raceline A93 Podium wheels. Losi includes a Spektrum brushless power system that handles a 2S or 3S LiPo battery (not included) and delivers top speeds above 45+ mph.
Indulge in your passion for SxS action anytime and anywhere by racing the Polaris RZR Pro R with your friends and family. You can live wide open with your own 1/10 scale SxS!