- Axial® Capra™ rock crawling performance now in 1/18 scale!
- Proven Capra™ tube chassis design for realistic looks and optimum clearance
- Fully ready-to-run — everything you need is included in the box
- Portal axles for maximized ground clearance
- 4-Link suspension geometry for optimal crawling capabilities
- Stainless steel lower links and metal axles with front universals
- Axle-mounted 1/10 scale servo allows better steering control in full articulation
- LED headlights, light bar, and rock lights continue the realism after the sun sets
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires on Raceline Monster wheels
- Realistic interior with helmeted driver and passenger figures
- High-quality electronics and Spektrum™ SLT2 radio
Unlimited Trail Buggy in a Whole New Scale!
The go-anywhere grit of Axial® rock crawling rigs is now available in a whole new scale with the UTB18 Capra™ 4WD Unlimited Trail Buggy. Its unique, 1/18 scale size makes high-end RC crawling easily affordable — and you can take the UTB18 Capra 4WD almost anywhere for the unlimited scale trail experience even in locations with limited area for crawling. Mini competition enthusiasts will also love the highly capable design. Of course, no Axial fan's collection will be complete without this high-capability, groundbreaking rig.
Fully equipped and ready-to-run, the Axial UTB18 Capra 4WD is similar in design to the popular 1/10 scale Capra 1.9 4WD Unlimited Trail Buggy and has a scaled-down Capra tube chassis. Like the larger trail buggy, the UTB18 Capra also has portal axles. They give the UTB18 Capra extra ground clearance for maneuvering. Add in its axle-mounted, low profile 1/10 scale servo for quick, strong steering and the durable 4-link suspension system, and the UTB18 Capra is ready to prove that size has nothing to do with crawling performance.
Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires mounted to officially licensed Raceline Monster wheels give the UTB18 Capra the grip to conquer rocky trails, rough dirt tracks, and most other off-road surfaces. Body panels with licensed livery, helmeted driver and passenger figures, LED lights and more combine for realistic scale looks to match its capabilities on the trails.
The Axial UTB18 Capra 4WD Unlimited Trail Buggy comes ready-to-run with high-quality electronics, a Spektrum™ SLT2 radio, LiPo battery, and Dynamite® USB charger. You'll need nothing else to get crawling except the urge for adventure!