- Comes with 2 complete engines - blown Chrysler V8 and Pontiac 421 V-8
- Keelers Kustom Decal Sheet
- One piece Studebaker Body
- Chrome parts and wiring for engine
- Removable hood/ short wheel base
The 53 Studebaker was a beautiful car that came out in 1953. Its gorgeous styling by Raymond Loewy was well received and the car today is still beautiful. It was adopted for the drag strip to become a “Gasser”. The Gasser class allowed many different types of cars and the aerodynamic Studebaker was chosen by many drag strip car racers because of its shape. This Studebaker gasser is powered by a blown 392 Chrysler V-8, one of the most popular drag racing engines. Includes extra Pontiac engine and engine wiring and clear acetate for the windshield. Molded in red and gleaming chrome. New Artwork by the Gene Chambers. Amazing all new decal sheet.
Enjoy the build!