The Baby Bertha is a half-sized version of one of Estes' most popular rockets, the Big Bertha. The Baby Bertha stands just 13 inches making it an ideal Skill Level 1 building experience. This model rocket is high performance and easy to build.
The Estes Baby Bertha requires assembly and can be built and finished in just a few hours. You can paint it like the package or create your own Go Wild design! The kit features the distinctive looking laser cut wood fins, a blow molded nose cone, and easy to apply self-stick decals. When powered with standard C engines, it can streak to over 575 feet and is easily recovered with a colorful 12 inch preassembled parachute.
- Skill Level 1
- Laser cut wood fins, Self-stick Decals, 12 in. (30.5 cm) Parachute Recovery
- Recommended Engines: A8-3 (First Launch), B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- Length: 12.75 in. (32.4 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64 in. (42 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
- Projected Max Altitude: 575 ft. (175 m)