- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks
- Low center-of-gravity chassis with multiple battery and electronics mounting configurations
- Rigid twin deck chassis design
- Machined aluminum rear bulkheads
- Machined aluminum rear suspension mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available
- 28 precision ball bearings
- Metric hardware throughout
Increase Stability, Traction and Handling with the Mid-Motor DR10M!
The mid-motor, 4-gear transmission in the DR10M RC Drag Race car offers the advantage of using motor torque rotation to apply downward force to the rear tires. These forces generate additional rear end squat for that off-the-line acceleration which offers more tire-to-surface area contact, giving the DR10M additional rear traction.
The mid-motor set up shifts the weight distribution forward, reducing front-end lift. Additionally, the motor and tires share the same rotational direction, which produces quicker forward momentum to help you get a faster time across that finish line.
The DR10M Drag Race Team Kit is based on the successful DR10 drag race platform. The DR10M Team Kit features a rear anti-roll bar, 28 precision ball bearings, fully adjustable suspension, vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential, and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The new Octalock spur gear and 11mm Octalock pads provide maximum consistency and higher torque capacity. Look for a No Prep RC Drag Racing event near you--all are welcome. With 132 feet of head-to-head action, you're sure to enjoy the day racing, running for fun, or just checking out the action.