3CSons Hobbies LLC dba Get A Hobby
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of www.getahobby.net and services through such site (collectively the "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by 3CSons Hobbies LLC doing business as Get A Hobby (referred to here as GAH). This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you confirm that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge and agree to abide by them at all times. By using the Site, you certify that you are above the age of majority in your jurisdiction or are using the Site with and under the supervision of an adult. Additional terms and conditions may apply to some products and services offered by GAH and may be found at the place where the relevant product or service is offered. Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use and any other applicable terms and conditions carefully.
Trademark and Intellectual Property of Others
Trademarks and intellectual property of our manufacturers or vendors is owned by those owners and is used on our site with their implicit or explicit permission. Use of these trademarks does not imply our recommendation or affiliation with these companies or their products. We do not warrant the products of our manufacturers or vendors.
All content published and made available on our Site, aside from that attributable to others, is the property of GAH. This includes, but is not limited to, images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site. This intellectual property may not be used, referenced, or distributed without the express written consent of GAH.
User Accounts and Contributions
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account.
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
- By posting publicly on our Site, you agree not to act illegally or violate these Terms and
- Information you post publicly on our Site (for example reviews) will be visible by others who visit our Site. You are responsible for your content, and we have the right to remove any content at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods and Services
Our ultimate goal is to provide our customers with a great customer experience both in our store and online. Not unlike other ecommerce sites we are dependent on many factors to provide our products and services in striving to meet this goal. These Terms and Conditions also govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site and explain our dependency on these other factors.
GAH is a full line hobby store specializing in remote control vehicles, remote control planes, drones and helicopters, plastic models, model trains, crafts and hobbies and related products supporting these products. Our products are sourced from hundreds of manufacturers. GAH does not manufacture or warranty any of the products we sell. Our site currently sells only to the contiguous United States (the Lower 48). We do not sell internationally.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed through the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will notify the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers, resellers, or those purchasing products or goods for commercial purposes.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the products and goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. Specifically:
- All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible and often rely on information provided by other third parties, including the manufacturer. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided by others.
- You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk and without warranty from us.
- We strive for accuracy of price information. The updating of information on our Site is prone to human error. We reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing and can refuse to provide products at a price that is published incorrectly or is no longer current.
- Many of our manufacturers require that we sell at or above a set price called Minimum Advertised Pricing or MAP. If a price is listed on our website at less than MAP, that listing is in error and will be corrected as soon as identified and should not be construed by our manufactures as intentionally selling below MAP.
- We charge sales tax based on the state where the goods are being shipped based on the laws of that state. Most states have adopted uniform sales tax rules that permit non collection of sales tax for a retailer that does not have a presence in the state when total sales to that state are under certain thresholds. In these cases, we do not charge, collect, or remit sales tax as permitted by law until the threshold is met.
- For sales to customers located in Pennsylvania, we always collect sales tax since we have a store in Pennsylvania.
Delivery of Products
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid using your original payment method. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Third Party Goods and Services
Our Site offers products, goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee or warranty the quality, usefulness or accuracy of goods and services made available, offered or manufactured by third parties on our Site. All warranty claims must be made directly with the manufacturer.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE OR PRODUCE MANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR GOODS SOLD ON THE SITE. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, GOODS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, GOODS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, GOODS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, OUR SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, GOODS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY US.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site: all major credit cards, PayPal (including PayPal Pay Later), and debit cards. We also accept Affirm online and ACIMA in store. At this time GAH Gift Certificates can only be purchased in our store and used in our store located in Uniontown, PA. All in store pick up orders must be paid in full at checkout on our website - they cannot be paid at pick up.
See Payment Methods more details on payment methods
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
See also Shipping & Returns for details
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through in-store or curbside pick-up, the United States Postal Services (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS). The ultimate choice of carrier is at the discretion of GAH based on many factors including what you selected at checkout. When using a carrier, ownership passes to you at the time the carrier takes possession from our door or the door of our vendor. This means that should anything happen to your product while in transit with the carrier, it is your responsibility to work with the carrier to compensate you for any loss or damage. GAH provides the basic insurance coverage on the shipment, and we do not purchase insurance for the full value of your shipment. If you would like to purchase additional insurance on your shipment, please contact us when placing your order.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method you selected at checkout. Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and US National holidays. Additionally, deliveries placed on Sundays or Mondays do not generally ship earlier than Tuesday. Typical delivery times are 3 to 10 days and can vary based on the shipping method you choose, we choose and/or many factors outside of our control.
If your order does not arrive within 10 days, please contact us so that we can assist in locating your package. Carriers have certain time frames that we need to wait before a claim for a missing package can be submitted. Filing a claim with your credit card company or PayPal for a missing package will only complicate the process for correcting the issue.
You may be required to pay shipping charges in addition to the price for the products or goods you purchase if applicable. Shipping charges will be calculated and included at the time of checkout.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
When using a credit or debit card we will ship only to the address and the person’s name matching the card submitted for payment. This is a fraud protection measure meant to protect GAH as well as our customers.
Returns and Refunds
We strive to make sure that you are happy with your purchase but understand that problems can arise. If you have any issue with your product, it is important that you contact us right away so that we can assist you in getting a resolution. You can email [email protected], initiate a return through your account on our website, call us at 724-438-7246, or stop by the store at 575 Morgantown Road in Uniontown PA in person. Returns are approved at the discretion of GAH. Return requests should be made right away but in no case after 30 days after receipt of your goods. Shipping fees that you paid or we paid to deliver a product to you are not refundable and will be deducted from any approved refund. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10-20% depending on the item returned, which would also be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be approved in advance. No refunds will be processed for product returned without approval.
We may accept return requests for goods sold on our Site if the item is broken, does meet the description of the product or goods or does not meet the purchaser's reasonable expectations. Returns do not apply to items classified as “close out” items and all electronics including but not limited to batteries, chargers, servos, motors, ESCs, transmitters and receivers. All other items must be unused and in their original packaging. For items broken in transit, the shipper is responsible to reimburse you. Many manufacturers require that you work directly with them for any defective items whether defective out of box or within their warranty period. We can assist you with this warranty claim, however the resolution of the claim is ultimately the responsibility of the manufacturer.
Returns can be made in person at Get A Hobby in the Uniontown Shopping Center, Uniontown, PA. Returns can be made by mail at your cost. Goods must be returned in their original, sellable, unused condition in full original intact packaging (not opened or damaged in any way) including proper shipping packaging.
Once goods are received and inspected by GAH, a refund will be processed to your original form of payment within 7-10 days if all return conditions are met and approved.
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply, if applicable.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third-party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third-party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
3CSHobbies LLC and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
You are expressly prohibited from:
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site;
- Using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any related server, or to any of the services or intellectual property offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or related systems or networks;
- Using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site;
- Pretending that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity;
- Using the Site or any intellectual property or materials for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or soliciting the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of the Site, GAH or others.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless 3CSHobbies LLC and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to interact with and behave on our Site. We encourage users to review these Terms and Conditions regularly to familiarize themselves with any changes. We may notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
575 Morgantown Rd Ste 942
Uniontown, PA 15401
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.