- Classic VW® Bug Styling with Drag Racing flair
- Made from Durable/Genuine .040 Polycarbonate
- Simulated Rear Engine Detail Just Like the Stock Motor
- Achieve the Full Drag Racing Look with Optional add on Spoiler
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Officially Licensed by Volkswagen®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
One of the most recognizable body styles of all-time is now available for your No Prep Drag Car! Introducing the officially licensed VW® Drag Bug body with all of the performance and style you expect from Pro-Line. Designed from the ground up to mimic full-size bugs competing in drag races around the world, the Pro-Line Drag Bug features the iconic Bug body shape, rounded fender flares, rear engine detail and a large rear spoiler to get you down the track as straight as possible. If you are looking for the most unique drag body for your No Prep Drag car, then look no further than Pro-Line's new VW® Drag Bug!
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10, requires extra body trimming to fit the Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, and your 2wd Slash® will require some new parts to fit correctly.
Volkswagen® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
Step by Step Build:
- Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car (requires trimming)
- Slash® 2wd Modified into a narrow Pro-Mod Drag Car (See video above for details)
- AE DR10