This is a pair of 2.9" Dual Stage Closed Cell Foams for Large Scale Rock Crawlers. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the newest and largest addition to our popular line of Rock Crawling Performance Foam Inserts: the all-new 2.9" Dual Stage Closed Cell Inner/Soft Outer Foam for SCX6®! Other than tires, these are the single biggest performance upgrade you can make to your crawler.
Pro-Line's inner inserts are made from lightweight and waterproof Blue Closed Cell Foam while the outer is made from Soft Open Cell Foam. When combined they are perfectly sized for Pro-Line's 2.9" SCX6® Rock Crawling Tires such as the Hyrax XL (PRO1018614). The inner Closed Cell inserts are completely contoured to correctly match the shape of Pro-Line's tires for improved tire performance and appearance.
The Soft outer foam provides maximum grip while maintaining a fully supported sidewall from the inner Closed Cell foam for maximum side-hilling performance. Pro-Line's new Dual Stage Closed Cell foams are extremely durable and will last through many rugged adventures. Get your own set of Pro-Line's new 2.9" Rock Crawling Dual Stage Closed Cell Foam Inserts today!
PRO637600 | 2.9" Dual Stage Closed Cell Inner/Soft Outer Large Scale Rock Crawling Foam Inserts (2) for Hyrax XL PRO1018614 Tires and other 2.9" SCX6® Tires Front or Rear
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
- Dual Stage for Incredible Grip and Sidewall Support
- Contoured to Perfectly match Pro-Line's 2.9" SCX6® Tires
- Extremely Durable Closed Cell Foam
- Inner Closed Cell Provides Unmatched Sidewall Support
- Soft Outer for Maximum Traction
- Improved Performance and Appearance
- Get Better Grip with Your SCX6®!
- Unique Pro-Line Blue Color & White Color
- Pro-Line Hyrax XL Crawler Tire (PRO1018614)
- Axial® SCX6® Stock Tire (AXI45000)