This is a pair of Positron 2.2" M4 Compound Rear Buggy Tires. Designed from the ground up with an all-new carcass shape and futuristic directional tread design, the Positron delivers true next generation performance with improved grip and corner speed on indoor clay tracks. The tread design pays homage to the Electron and ION tire before it with the 2 center pins boxed in by connected bars for a familiar Pro-Line signature look. From there the connected bars shoot off at angles that have been specifically designed to provide ideal steering feel when combined with the Positron Rear tire all while lasting longer than the competition. The Positron is directional, which adds another tuning option for the racers always looking for that extra edge since it will perform differently depending on which direction it is run.
The M4 compound is a super soft compound designed to provide maximum grip on low bite surfaces, has a compliant carcass that produces traction with controlled expansion, and has medium wear on wet surfaces.
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Futuristic Directional Tread Design
- S3 Soft Tire Compound for High Level Racing
- Improved Tire Wear Over Previous Race Tires
- Angled Connected Bars for Maximum Forward Bite & Unmatched Corner Speed
- Tune Performance by Choosing Tire Direction
Needed to Complete
- 2.2" 1:10 Rear Buggy Wheels
- Tire Glue
What's in the Box?
- Positron 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)